Darrell O’NeillCONTACT TRAINER
Darrell has been playing Gaelic Football for the past 15 years, that’s all you need to know. He’s as tough as they come. Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, True Grit? If you love adventure races, Darrell’s got you covered!
He is currently working with the Sydney Swans, Easts Rugby and Cranbrook in their Strength and Conditioning teams. He brings the same professionalism and love of sports to his clients. His knowledge and experience in the field of Strength and Conditioning is as good as it gets. When you put this together with his client care you get programming and results that are second to none.
– BSc (Hons) Sport and exercise
– ASCA Level 2 Strength Coach
– UKSCA Level 1 Strength Coach
– Australian Olympic Weightlifting Level 1
– Functional Movement Systems Level 2